miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2022

The best Holidays ever

The truth is that I don't travel much with my family, most of the trips I make are to the countryside to visit my grandparents.
But I have a vacation where I traveled to the south of Chile in 2014 to get to know Lican Ray and those places. It was a six hours trip to know Pucon and Villarica, I went with my mom, her partner at that time, and my brother, we stayed for a week and a half or so, and I had a great time.



Since I was little I have a lot of respect for the sea and that´s why I have always wanted trips to be to lakes or rivers, so when we went swimming in the lakes that were in those places, I had a great time because I love swimming.
With the age I was back then, it was exciting and a little scary at the same time to observe a volcano so close to where we were.



In addition, we traveled and observed a lot of the nature that was there, I love seeing the green color of the south, feeling the clean air and a totally different environment from the city.
I would love to visit those parts again because I remember having enjoyed it a lot, I felt very full on that trip.

6 comentarios:

  1. I also visited Villarica and Pucon many years ago. The volcano is beautiful. Did you take advantage of going to the hot springs of the sector?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you could swim and enjoy those views of pure nature, the environment on those places it's too much different that on the big city's, change of airs it's always necessary.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its always nice to have a trip with your family, release the stress of living in a big city and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the sector

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never been to Pucon, the lake looks incredible. I am so glad that they choose destinations that everybody can enjoy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope soon you can return to the south, without a doubt it is a magical place that renews your energy.
    Although the water is colder I still prefer the lakes or rivers rather than the sea hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have traveled there and it is really beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

When I stayed at the University of Chile, I thought it would be something extraordinary to look at, green spaces, areas to rest, beautiful i...